Lockdown Exit Roadmap
February 23, 2021
- All schools to reopen.
- All school sport back, alongside breakfast and aftershool clubs to help parents return to work.
- Meet one other person outside for a cup of coffee or picnic, not just for exercise
- Six people or two households can meet outside.
- Outdoor sport allowed again.
- Non-essential retail to reopen
- Hairdressers and barbers to reopen
- Pubs, restaurants and cafes to open for outdoor service with no curfew or substantial meal rule
- Gyms & swimming to reopen
- Funerals allowed with up to 30 people
- Weddings allowed for up to 15 guests
- Zoos and Theme Parks to reopen
- Hotels to reopen
- Pubs, restaurants and cafes to reopen for indoor service
- Up to 10,000 fans at sporting events
- Groups of six or two households can meet indoors
- Weddings and wakes allowed up to 30 people
- All restrictions to end
- Nightclubs to reopen
- No limits on weddings or funerals